Mobile Terms & Conditions
Last updated: September 14th, 2022
- The DXone mobile application (“software”) is currently available on Android and iOS. The system requirements may change without notice, and the user may need to download updates if they wish to keep using the app. DXone does not guarantee to update the mobile application to be relevant to the Android or iOS version installed on the users device. Any updated software will also be considered "software" for purposes of this Agreement.
- License. DXONE hereby grants to you a royalty-free, nonexclusive, non-transferable internal use license under copyright to use, display, execute, and perform the software during the term of this Agreement. You agree that you will not (a) reproduce, modify, distribute, transfer, disclose, or make available to any third party any portion of the Software (or any related user manuals, documentation, screenshots or prints) in any form; (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software; or (c) publish any performance or benchmark tests or analyses relating to the Software or the use thereof.
- The DXone app does use third party services or products (“third-party services”) that declare their own terms and conditions. You acknowledge, this is not an agreement to purchase or license such third-party services to you. You must agree to those terms and conditions before accessing or using these third-party services, and you must ensure that your use complies with such terms and conditions.
- DXone accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, the user experiences as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app. DXONE assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of their Account by themselves or any third party with or without their authorization.
- It is the users responsibility to keep their phone and access to the DXone mobile application secure. DXone therefore recommends that users do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of their device. These steps could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise the mobile phone’s security features and could limit the functionality of the DXone application.
- The User agree and undertake to treat their access credentials (such as username and password) as confidential information, and not to disclose such information to any third party. They also agree to be solely responsible for taking the necessary security measures to protect their account and personal information. DXONE reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of the accounts by persons other than account registrant. If Users suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of their username and password, they should notify DXONE immediately.
- Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by the user's mobile network provider. If you’re using the DXone mobile application outside of Wi-Fi, the user should remember that the terms of the agreement with their mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, the user may be charged by their mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the DXone mobile application, or other third party charges. In using the DXone mobile application, the user accepts responsibility for any such charges including roaming data charges.
- This Agreement and the licenses granted hereunder shall terminate immediately if you breach any term or condition hereof.DXone may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination. Unless stated explicitly, upon any termination, (a) the rights granted to the user in these terms will end; (b) the user must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device. In the event of a termination of this Agreement, sections 4, 8, and 9 survive shall survive and continue in effect to the extent necessary to protect the rights of the parties.