Acceptable Use policy
Last updated: June 10, 2020
This acceptable use policy describes the terms between our users and ourselves and how you may access and use DXone. This acceptable use policy applies to both registered users and visitors to this site.
Use of DXone implies acceptance and agreement to follow all the policies outlined on this site including by not limited to this Acceptable Use policy and the Term of Use.
DXone may only be used for lawful purposes and excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy including by not limited to the termination of users accounts.
- Violate in any way or part applicable local, national or international law or regulations which may govern this site or the user.
- To use this site for any way which is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- Manipulate either fiat or digital currency markets which may be found on this site.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware on this site or any other site or for any other users.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of DXone.
- Access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of DXone, any equipment or network on which DXone is stored, any software used in the provision of DXone; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in connection to DXone.
The breach of these terms may result in any or all of the following actions
- Written warning
- Termination of the users account either temporary or permanently
- Legal proceedings against the users for any reason including indemnity for any costs associated with these actions
- Disclosure of any and all information to law enforcement authorities in your jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction
- Other further actions at the discretion of DXone
Changes to the Acceptable Use policy
DXone reserves the right to revise this Acceptable Use policy use at any time and for any reason. The most current and recent version can be found at this page and with the date at the top. We expect our users to stay aware of these legally binding changes by watching this page for changes. Certain elements of this Acceptable Use policy may be superseded by changes in the law of our governing jurisdiction as well as by other notices found on this site.