Law Enforcement Requests policy
Last updated: June 10, 2020
DXone’s policy regarding such requests is that a valid legal production process (for example, a subpoena, court order or search warrant) must at all times be followed. This may be different in each jurisdiction as well as for each type of request. Each request is reviewed to ensure that the legal process is being followed and must include information regarding the scope of the request. The remedy being requested must match the process used in each case and may not be overly vague or broad. If the correct process is not followed or the remedy being requested is not one which the process is entitled to, then additional information or revisions will be required.
All requests must be
- Made in writing
- Signed by an authorized official of the agency making the request
All requests must contain
- Contact information (agency name, requesting officers name and rank, email, phone)
- Location (country, state, city or other jurisdiction)
- A specific provision in the relevant domestic law related to the request
- Information regarding the account (wallet address, user name, or similar)
- Information being requested (amount in wallet, IP address, or similar)
- Case information (location, date, type and background)
The majority of the requests are related to customers identities and the activities that they use our website for. This is not a definitive list of all law enforcement requests, other requests may focus on information regarding certain wallets or ask for us to freeze accounts and their assets. DXone may also make certain disclosures solely at its own discretion.
DXone is happy to comply with any lawful requests from law enforcement agencies regarding accounts or for further information regarding our policies. These requests can be sent to legal@DXone.com
Changes to the Law Enforcement Requests policy
DXone reserves the right to revise this Law Enforcement Requests policy at any time and for any reason. The most current and recent version can be found at this page and with the date at the top. We expect our users to stay aware of these legally binding changes by watching this page for changes. Certain elements of this Law Enforcement Requests policy may be superseded by changes in the law of our governing jurisdiction as well as by other notices found on this site.